This is cool man, I like how much dark are there is around the 2 figures to indicate how hidden they must stay to survive. That's awesome :) I have the line work pretty much done for the lab :) its posted.
i left my phone at my house! i'm not sure if you got my text. but yeah next time you are home or i am in chicago let's get together and go to lunch or coffee or something and catch up.
6 comments:
This is cool man, I like how much dark are there is around the 2 figures to indicate how hidden they must stay to survive. That's awesome :) I have the line work pretty much done for the lab :) its posted.
Hope u have a great weekend.
nice mikey!
i left my phone at my house! i'm not sure if you got my text. but yeah next time you are home or i am in chicago let's get together and go to lunch or coffee or something and catch up.
Looking sharp man!
You are tagged !!!.
Go to my blog for the details ...
You are tagged !!!.
Go to my blog for the details ...
Post a Comment