Tuesday, July 7, 2009

new work - related to ship designs below this post

These were concepts of scenes that were for an unannounced game title. These were more along the lines of speed paintings and roughs, to capture it quickly. Each scene was taking place either on/in/around these air ships (designs for the ships are below this post). Unfortunately, the game never saw the light of day. All I am allowed to say is the tone / era set for this was a bit sci-fi / fantasy, while encompassing WWI / WWII eras and Steampunk. Machines were made of iron and steel, lots of rivets, lots of bolts, lots of smoke / steam, oil, gritty and dirty. We looked a lot at WWI and WWII history. Overall, it was a fun project to work on.




6 comments:

jeremy004 said...

Beautiful work man. Very mooody, I love it!

joeystudz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joeystudz said...

AAAAAwwwwwwww Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!

Wayne Porter said...

very nice Mikey!

Powell said...

Bejesus!!!! Very awesome Mr. Mike

Mike Tassie said...

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate the comments! :)