a sketch & visual development blog
solid! miss ya mang.
love the mood and colors in this one!!
Ha, I'm working on something similar, nice quick sketch Bob.
Love your latest stuff mike!
Thanks everybody!!Miss ya too Wayne-o. Hope Cali and work is treating you well! :)Thanks Simon for the comments!Mr. Studz, ha! Great minds think alike.Thanks Annis! I appreciate it. I'm always trying to improve.
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-LOVE THIS ONE!
Thanks gieffe74!! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
solid! miss ya mang.
love the mood and colors in this one!!
Ha, I'm working on something similar, nice quick sketch Bob.
Love your latest stuff mike!
Thanks everybody!!
Miss ya too Wayne-o. Hope Cali and work is treating you well! :)
Thanks Simon for the comments!
Mr. Studz, ha! Great minds think alike.
Thanks Annis! I appreciate it. I'm always trying to improve.
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-
LOVE THIS ONE!
Thanks gieffe74!! :)
Post a Comment