a sketch & visual development blog
First one=awesomeness :)
Looking good Bob, I better get my act together!
yea that first one rocks! when are you ever gonna call me back?? haha! miss ya buddy...
Nice work man!
Awesome!!!! great work man.
man these are gorgeous, i LOVE the valley painting
W.O.W.
You better put your ankles in it and post some new work
@Annis - Thanks Annis!! :)@Joe - Thanks bud! And you're right..I need to get my ankles wet again. More to come!@Wayne - thanks man! miss ya buddy!@Jeremy - Thanks Jeremy!@Danny - Thanks Danny!@Carol - Thanks Carol! :)
cool stuff. I'll be back for more.
Hey Matt! This is Daniel from the wriggly hub.Gorgeous visualizations you got on here! Looking forward to painting with you!
badass :D love the color palettes
beautiful artwork!! I love the palette in your paintings! really impressive! thanks for sharing! :D
Eric - Thank you very much!Daniel - Thanks man! How are things going? We'll have to have a sketch crawl soon.Gabriele - Thanks Gabriele!! I checked out some of your work...amazing!Gracia - Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Your artwork is really wonderful!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
First one=awesomeness :)
Looking good Bob, I better get my act together!
yea that first one rocks! when are you ever gonna call me back?? haha! miss ya buddy...
Nice work man!
Awesome!!!! great work man.
man these are gorgeous, i LOVE the valley painting
W.O.W.
You better put your ankles in it and post some new work
@Annis - Thanks Annis!! :)
@Joe - Thanks bud! And you're right..I need to get my ankles wet again. More to come!
@Wayne - thanks man! miss ya buddy!
@Jeremy - Thanks Jeremy!
@Danny - Thanks Danny!
@Carol - Thanks Carol! :)
cool stuff. I'll be back for more.
Hey Matt! This is Daniel from the wriggly hub.
Gorgeous visualizations you got on here! Looking forward to painting with you!
badass :D love the color palettes
beautiful artwork!! I love the palette in your paintings! really impressive! thanks for sharing! :D
Eric - Thank you very much!
Daniel - Thanks man! How are things going? We'll have to have a sketch crawl soon.
Gabriele - Thanks Gabriele!! I checked out some of your work...amazing!
Gracia - Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Your artwork is really wonderful!
Post a Comment