Apologies for not posting in awhile. We have been rather busy lately for the new Mortal Kombat game. I have some new personal work that I will be posting, I just got to scan it in and what not. For now, I am posting some old concepts from a few years back that have not been shown. They were done for a few games that ended up getting canned :( But that's ok, it was still fun to work on. I have noticed these images being a little darker than usual on other computer monitors, so if they are dark to you, let me know and I will brighten them up for the blogger viewing pleasure.
Really love your textures and colors. Everything feels very believable. Great work man. If you ever get a chance check out my work. I'm always looking for help and possessional advise from great artist like you. Take care.
About time we saw some personal work! I thought you had taken on a gig at Best Buy, Starbucks, working a McDonald's drive-thru, doing some menial labor, or joined a monastery. Good to know you're still doing some drop dead gorgeous art.
thanks for the update. All great images, they really have that analog feel. I especially like the second and last. How long did you spend on each? sorry the games didn't make it
Caleb - Thank you very much! I will be sure to check out your work and give you any advice that I can.
Anna - Thank you!! I really appreciate it!
Mr Studz - As always sir, thank you! I will be getting a couple of personal pieces up shortly :) Gotta keep up with a Pro like yourself.
Simon - Thanks a bunch!!
Dave - Thanks Dave!! I really appreciate it!! How have ya been? Hahaha!! Thankfully I am still employed drawing, whpew! Best Buy wouldn't take me...guess it's a big no no to lounge all day in PJ's watching movies on their 50 plus flatscreens. :(
Awilkerson - Thank you for the comments!! These took about a week or so. The last one took only an hour or so, if I remember correctly. It was more of a quick mood painting.
16 comments:
Really love your textures and colors. Everything feels very believable. Great work man. If you ever get a chance check out my work. I'm always looking for help and possessional advise from great artist like you. Take care.
Looks awesome Mike. Particular like the first one, the lighting is just wonderfully done.
Nice!! Looking forward to some personal work...Bob.
Really nice stuff mate!
About time we saw some personal work! I thought you had taken on a gig at Best Buy, Starbucks, working a McDonald's drive-thru, doing some menial labor, or joined a monastery. Good to know you're still doing some drop dead gorgeous art.
thanks for the update.
All great images, they really have that analog feel. I especially like the second and last. How long did you spend on each?
sorry the games didn't make it
Hey Mike, stop being so leet, will you?
Caleb - Thank you very much! I will be sure to check out your work and give you any advice that I can.
Anna - Thank you!! I really appreciate it!
Mr Studz - As always sir, thank you! I will be getting a couple of personal pieces up shortly :) Gotta keep up with a Pro like yourself.
Simon - Thanks a bunch!!
Dave - Thanks Dave!! I really appreciate it!! How have ya been?
Hahaha!! Thankfully I am still employed drawing, whpew! Best Buy wouldn't take me...guess it's a big no no to lounge all day in PJ's watching movies on their 50 plus flatscreens. :(
Awilkerson - Thank you for the comments!! These took about a week or so. The last one took only an hour or so, if I remember correctly. It was more of a quick mood painting.
Daniel - Haha!! Thanks man! :)
Ohhhhhh very cool! Can't wait to see more man.
Some great inspirational pieces on here, I love what you do, the brushwork is awesome!
-Brun
Once again, I'm blown away. Love every single piece.
AWesome!
Aaaaamaazin´ ...
Impresionante O_o
Powell - Thanks man! How have you been? Your sketches and paintings are look great!
Brun - Thank you very much!
Annis - Thanks alot man! I really appreciate it! How are things going?
Carol - Thank you so much! Wonderful work by the way!
Love your textures and colors. Looks awesome!
Homeowner Insurance
Great works! Really nice.
Carolyn - Thank you so much!
Julio - Thank you!
Post a Comment